Power Maxed Speed Bond is a fast-curing, strong adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials.
Speed Bond Tube
Power Maxed Speed Bond Tube
Power Maxed Speed Bond is a fast-curing, strong adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials. Suitable for use as a filler and an adhesive for metal, ceramics, brick, plaster and fibreglass, and with tube application ensuring quick and easy use, Speed Bond is suitable for ideal for anything from DIY household repairs to a range of more industrial uses.
Fast Bond Tube is supplied in a double syringe or cartridge dispenser. The use of a dispenser means that the correct ratio of resin and hardener is delivered for each application.
- Repairing Ceramics, Brick, Plaster, Wood and Fibreglass
- Filling Metal Castings and Automotive Parts
- Bonding Models and Test Rigs
- Store Out Of Direct Sunlight At Temperatures Between 15°C and 25°C
- Wear Suitable Rubber Or Plastic Coated Gloves
- Colour When Fully Cured: Clear
- Strength: 1000 psi