POWER MAXED Steel Power Epoxy is a slow-curing, strong adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials, especially metals.
Steel Power Epoxy Syringe
Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Syringe
POWER MAXED Steel Power Epoxy is a slow-curing, high-strength adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials, especially metals. Suitable for use as a filler and an adhesive for metal, ceramics, brick, plaster and fiberglass, Steel Power Epoxy is ideal for anything from DIY household repairs to a range of more industrial uses. A double syringe ensures the correct ratio of resin and hardener is applied every time.
Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Syringe is supplied in a double syringe or cartridge dispenser. The use of a dispenser means that the correct ratio of resin and hardener is delivered for each application.
After mixing, Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Syringe begins to set in 15-20 minutes at 20°C. This gives a handling time of 30 minutes and a full cure is achieved within 12 hours.
- Repairing Ceramics, Brick, Plaster, Wood and Fibreglass
- Filling Metal Castings and Automotive Parts
- Bonding Models and Test Rigs
- Application Temperature: +5°C – +35°C
- Service Temperature: -20°C – +70°C
- Store Out Of Direct Sunlight At Temperatures Between 15°C and 25°C
- Colour When Fully Cured: Clear
- Strength: 2500 psi