POWER MAXED Steel Power Epoxy is a slow-curing, strong adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials, especially metals
Steel Power Epoxy Syringe
Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Syringe
POWER MAXED Steel Power Epoxy is a slow-curing, high strength adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials, especially metals. Suitable for use as a filler and an adhesive for metal, ceramics, brick, plaster and fibreglass, Steel Power Epoxy is ideal for anything from DIY household repairs to a range of more industrial uses. A double syringe ensures the correct ratio of resin and hardener is applied every time.
Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Syringe is supplied in a double syringe or cartridge dispenser. The use of a dispenser means that the correct ratio of resin and hardener is delivered for each application.
After mixing, Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Syringe begins to set in 45 minutes at 20°C. This gives a handling time of 30 minutes and full cure is achieved within 24 hours.
- Repairing Ceramics, Brick, Plaster, Wood and Fibreglass
- Filling Metal Castings and Automotive Parts
- Bonding Models and Test Rigs
- Application Temperature: +5°C – +35°C
- Service Temperature: -20°C – +70°C
- Store Out Of Direct Sunlight At Temperatures Between 15°C and 25°C
- Colour When Fully Cured: Grey