POWER MAXED Steel Power Epoxy is a slow-curing, strong adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials, especially metals.
Steel Power Epoxy Tube
Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Tube
POWER MAXED Steel Power Epoxy is a slow-curing, strong adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials, especially metals. Suitable for use as an adhesive for metal, ceramics, brick, plaster and fibreglass, Steel Power Epoxy is ideal for anything from DIY household repairs to a range of more industrial uses.
Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Tube is supplied in a double syringe or cartridge dispenser. The use of a dispenser means that the correct ratio of resin and hardener is delivered for each application.
- Repairing Ceramics, Brick, Plaster, Wood and Fibreglass
- Filling Metal Castings and Automotive Parts
- Bonding Models and Test Rigs
- Application Temperature: +5°C – +35°C
- Service Temperature: -20°C – +70°C
- Store Out Of Direct Sunlight At Temperatures Between 15°C and 25°C
- Colour When Fully Cured: Grey
15 – 24 hours